Wednesday 7 December 2011

" all that glitters..... "
Claspgarten, manufacturer of fine clasps, asked me to create a special piece to be featured on their web site for the holiday season and provided this lovely clasp.
I must admit I had some trouble getting started.  It took me quite some time to decide on colour, (and a few sleepless nights as well) but the clasp seemed to dictate that it had to be gold and silver and had to be sparkly - I don't usually do sparkly.

" all that glitters..."

With the colour choice out of the way, I decided on a free-form design.  I'm happy with the end result...sure is glitzy.Happy Holidays and best wishes for the New Year!


2 comments:

  1. You did a great job with that clasp, which is a beauty itself! I have used Claspgarten myself and liked them. Lovely cuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marsha for your kind words. Very special coming from such an accomplished artist!

    ReplyDelete